Can I have a history of the videos viewed on TikTok? Is there such a thing as an ad history that you can use to find out which videos you have watched on TikTok? This might be the question of one or the other user who saved a video in the popular Lip-Sync app a while ago and would now like to find it again. What options are there and how you can find a TikTok video, we have created a short guide in this article.
TikTok: show the history of watched videos?
In contrast to what we know from video platforms such as YouTube and Co, there is currently no correct history on TikTok through which you can list and find the videos you have watched. At least in the current version of the Lip-Sync app, you cannot see directly when you watched which video.
View videos that have been liked
If you want to find a TikTok video that you have already watched, then you can possibly find it via likes. If you like a video on TikTok using the heart symbol, you can view the liked videos again later via the profile and easily find them again.
- First of all, you start the TikTok app, call up your profile, and then switch to the tab with the heart and lock symbol.
- In the list, you can see all the videos that you have watched and then given alike using the heart symbol.
Under certain circumstances, you can find the videos you have watched on TikTok. In the case of getting more likes, buy TikTok Comments.
View and delete TikTok favorites
If you discover an interesting video on TikTok, you can save the video in your favorites to find it again later. If you have saved a TikTok video as a favorite using the “Share” button, the question often arises, where can I find my favorites in the TikTok app, and how can I display them? Since we are probably not the only users of the Lip-Sync app who will ask this question sooner or later, we have created a short guide to it in this article.
Save TikTok video to favorites.
If you want to add a video to your favorites at TikTok, you can do so using the following steps.
- First of all, you have to call up the video and then tap on the share symbol with the arrow pointing to the right.
- A small window opens at the bottom in which you can share the video in various apps such as WhatsApp, Snapchat, Instagram, and Co and “add it to favorites.”
By the way, one should keep in mind that the favorites are not saved locally on the mobile phone. If the creator deletes the video, it will also disappear from the favorites and can no longer be viewed.
See and find your TikTok favorites.
The videos saved in the favorites can be easily found by simply opening your own profile and then opening your favorites.
- First, you have to start the TikTok app again (if you haven’t already done so) and call up your own profile.
- On your own profile, you then tap on the favorite’s symbol, which is located to the right of the red “Edit profile” button.
- Under “Saved,” you can now find the videos saved in your favorites and the hashtags, sounds, and effects you have saved over time.