If you are a graduate from a developing world nation – like parts of Asia, Africa, Old Norse America, and the Middle East – you may be liable for a variety of foreign scholarships designed to introduce more inclusive and multicultural student populations to institutions across the world.
Many grants for graduates from developed countries may have additional qualifications, such as certain countries of origin or source, a specific topic of research, or a connection to a specific school, such where you can have some skillful scholarship searching and some creativity to locate one which serves you. Even so, there is also no excuse why you didn’t qualify for 10 or more foreign scholarships without any time at all.
Below are some of the most important grants and scholarships for developed nations, which are classified by region of research.
Scholarships for Research in Europe
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships – an effort drove either by European Commission to even provide a platform for children from all around the world to visit chosen universities in Europe.
If you want to study in the United Kingdom, here are some of the most worthy UK scholarships to avail.
- Queensland Masters degree Scholarship is for people in developing countries in the republic to research at the graduate level in the United Kingdom.
- British Council grants – for Indian students to learn in the United Kingdom.
- Saïd Foundation Opportunities is for graduate students in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, and Syria to research in the UK.
VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Grants – Scholarship for graduates from developed African countries, Asia or Latin America.
Charles University Department of Social Sciences Advancement Scholarships. Six grants for graduates from developed countries to enroll in the department.
- Eiffel Opportunities – Scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. candidates outside of France.
- INSEAD School Of business Foreign Scholarships – Over 90 separate Business School scholarships, some of which are targeted at learners from developing countries
DAAD scholarships – grants to masters graduates from developing countries in Asia, Africa, the Outlying Islands, Central America, and Eastern Europe to research in Germany.
Consulate of Ireland, Tanzania Residency Training Program – Scholarships for Tanzanian students to learn one of several listed qualifying postgraduate degrees in Ireland.
- Institute of Groningen Potential Scholarship for Non-EEA Countries – Support for special doctoral programs at the University of Gottingen, for graduates in Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, or Russia.
- Technische Universität Amsterdam Piet Rietveld Grant – A scholarship for a graduate from a developed world to pursue a master’s degree in space, communication, and sustainable affairs. It includes the annual school tuition which offers a monthly stipend.
Poland National Student Education Organization – Opportunities for students from advanced nations to complete a Graduate degree free of charge in Poland.
Slovak Government Scholarships – Grants given by the Government of Slovakia to graduates from developed nations.
IMD Business School Scholarships – In essential for learners from developed countries to pursue an MBA at IMD School Of business in Lausanne.
Swedish Research center Survey Scholarships – Scholarships for massive graduate students from developing nations, including university tuition and living expenses.